Table of Contents
Transportation Services in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the transportation services market in Belgium
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the transportation services market in Belgium
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Belgium transportation services market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Belgium transportation services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Belgium transportation services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Belgium transportation services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Belgium transportation services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Belgium's transportation services market?
The transportation services industry consists of the air, marine, rail, and road freight sectors.
The Belgian transportation services industry group is forecast to generate total revenues of $14.4bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.3% between 2012 and 2016.
The road freight segment is expected to be the industry group's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $9.6bn, equivalent to 66.4% of the industry group's overall value.
The transportation services industry group in Belgium suffered losses in 2015 due to sluggish EU consumer demand and falling oil prices, but is forecast to make a modest return to growth over the forecast period.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The evolution of connected vehicles and increasing logistics transparency across the globe and the increasing adoption of connected and intelligent devices are some of the factors expected to drive ...
“Increase in urbanization and technological advancement, are expected to fuel the demand in the smart solutions market for mass transit” The smart solutions market for mass transit for roadways and ...
“Automated passenger counting and information system market expected to grow at a significant rate between 2017 and 2022” The automated passenger counting system market was valued at USD 105.3 million ...