Table of Contents
Bath & Shower Products: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Bath & Shower Products industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global bath & shower products market grew by 3.6% in 2010 to reach a value of $10,836.5 million.
In 2015, the global bath & shower products market is forecast to have a value of $12,846.8 million, an increase of 18.6% since 2010.
The global bath & shower products market grew by 3.1% in 2010 to reach a volume of 3,771.2 million units.
In 2015, the global bath & shower products market is forecast to have a volume of 4,334.9 million units, an increase of 14.9% since 2010.
Shower products is the largest segment of the global bath & shower products market, accounting for 70.3% of the market's total value.
Europe accounts for 54.2% of the global bath & shower products market value.
Unilever is the leading player in the global bath & shower products market, generating a 17.4% share of the market's value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The bath & shower products market consists of the retail sale of shower products, liquid bath products and other bath products. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Medical Nonwoven Disposables in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Incontinence Products, Surgical Nonwoven Products, and Medical Nonwoven Supplies. ...
Skin And Soft Tissue Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2014 Summary Global Markets Direct's, ‘Skin And Soft Tissue Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2014', provides an overview of the Skin And Soft Tissue ...
Hygiene manufacturers are expanding in emerging markets such as the BRICs and the MINTs because demand in developed markets is saturated. However, developing countries are also showing signs of a slowdown. ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.