Table of Contents
Chilled & Deli Food: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Chilled & Deli Food industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global chilled & deli food market grew by 4% in 2010 to reach a value of $472,361.4 million.
In 2015, the global chilled & deli food market is forecast to have a value of $574,681.4 million, an increase of 21.7% since 2010.
The global chilled & deli food market grew by 2.3% in 2010 to reach a volume of 50,836.3 million kg.
In 2015, the global chilled & deli food market is forecast to have a volume of 57,027.6 million kg, an increase of 12.2% since 2010.
Chilled meat products is the largest segment of the global chilled & deli food market, accounting for 37.9% of the market's total value.
Europe accounts for 42.1% of the global chilled & deli food market value.
Brasil Foods S.A. is the leading player in the global chilled & deli food market, generating a 5.9% share of the market's value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The chilled & deli food market consists of the retail sales of chilled fish/seafood, chilled meat products, chilled ready meals, chilled pizza, chilled fresh pasta, deli food (chilled pate, and cooked, cured, and fermented meats) and sandwiches/salads. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
This company database offers valuable information on top 1000 prepared sauce producers in the world which makes the database an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product ...
Summary The Future of the Savory & Deli Foods Market in Hong Kong to 2018 is the result of Canadean's extensive market research. The report presents detailed analysis on the Savory & Deli Foods consumption ...
Summary The Future of the Savory & Deli Foods Market in the UAE to 2018 is the result of Canadean's extensive market research. The report presents detailed analysis on the Savory & Deli Foods consumption ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.