Table of Contents
IAL Consultants is pleased to announce the publication of the latest edition of its in-depth market report on the European Sealants Industry.
The geographical scope covers 15 Western European and 8 Eastern European countries:
• Czech Republic
The report is available as a single volume, covering each of the major end-use sectors.
The report provides:
• Consumption (volume) for 2012 by type, country and end-use sector
• Forecast sealants consumption to 2017
• Significant technical developments in the sealants market
• Trends and factors affecting consumption in each enduse industry
• Listings of key suppliers by end-use sector
• Profiles of major European suppliers
• Directory of key suppliers
The information contained in this report is based upon:
• IAL’s extensive in-house database, built up from over 40 years of experience in the field
• A programme of in-depth interviews with sealants formulators, distributors and raw materials suppliers
• Information from relevant trade associations and publications
IAL’s report provides a valuable tool to strategic planners, business analysts and marketing managers involved in the manufacture, distribution and marketing of raw materials and sealant products.
End-use Sectors Covered:
• Building & Construction
• Retail and DIY
A brief description of the types of sealants used in a variety of niche industrial applications not covered under these headings is also included.
Sealant Types Covered:
• MS Polymers & Hybrids
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Plasterboard market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%” The plasterboard market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and reach USD 23.85 billion ...
Colombia is the 4th largest economy in Latin America after Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. Population wise Colombia is 3rd largest in Latin America accounts to 47.66 million inhabitants in 2015. It is the ...
“The global concrete cooling market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2026” The global concrete cooling market was valued at USD 936.0 million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD ...