Table of Contents
The Azerbaijani defense and security budget registered a growth rate of 8.52% in the last five years and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.41%, to value US$5.4 billion by 2020. This will be primarily driven by strong economic growth fuelled by robust energy exports and the country's desire to invest significantly in enhancing its indigenous manufacturing capabilities.
- Azerbaijani defense expenditure recorded a CAGR of 8.52% between 2011 and 2015, and valuesUS$3.9 billion in 2015
- The country's defense expenditure is expected to reach US$5.4 million by 2020, with a projected CAGR of 8.41% during the forecast period
- The average share of capital expenditure is expected to be 43.3% over the forecast period, compared to an average share of 42.9% during 2011-2015
- Over the forecast period, the country's defense budget will be primarily directed at military imports and improving domestic production capabilities
- The key areas of investment are expected to be aircraft, helicopter, and armored vehicles
Strategic Defense Intelligence's Azerbaijani Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020 report offers detailed analysis with market size forecasts for 2016-2020. The factors that influence demand, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants are also covered.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Defense industry market size from 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns are provided
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. The key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country are also detailed
- Porter's five forces analysis: study the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and export dynamics: review the prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: identify the top five defense investment opportunities from 2015 to 2025
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: including an overview of leading players, key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- Identify and track the global defense market and make regional comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams
- Understand the importance of being led by the defense ministries in the military procurement market and define your strategies with insight on what your customers really want by analyzing recent orders, technical specifications, and the country's expected investment pattern during 2016-2020
- Make correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the industry from 2016-2020, which includes a total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers along with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis
- Determine prospective investment areas by gaining an in-depth understanding of the industry in terms of market opportunities
- Channelize resources by identifying various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues across different sectors during 2016-2020
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...