Table of Contents
IRL is pleased to present its updated Profile of the Middle Eastern Paint Industry, which represents one of ten regional volumes available covering the global paints and coatings industry.
The geographical scope is as follows:
The report follows the outline below (where data is available):
• Executive summary for the Middle East
• Market summary by country for 2012 & forecasts to 2017
• Country-by-country chapters encompassing:
- Country background and supply summary
- Local industry and main manufacturers
- Paint imports and exports
- Paint market (consumption) data split into nine key end-use segments: Architectural, General Industrial, Protective, Marine, Industrial Wood, Auto OEM, Auto Refinish, Plastic and Powder
- Split of market data in each end-use segment by technology type:
- Split of market data in each end-use segment by chemistry type:
- Key market trends
• Economic statistics
Data presented in the report has been gathered from a variety of secondary sources and published statistics, backed up by interviews with industry executives in the region.
Other regional reports available include Western Europe, Central Europe, Central Asia and Africa.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Complete report $12,700. Individual company assessments $2,450. This thought-provoking report on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide paints and coatings ...
Use this report to: - Analyze coating type options and the optical coating markets from many perspectives and categorizes and profiles the companies involved. - Identify market targets for investment, ...
Use this report to: - Examine the medical device coating and surface treatment technologies industry. - Analyze the major types of materials and applications for medical device coatings. - Gain insight ...