Table of Contents
$51B in 2012 to $81B by 2020. Granulated into 88 Sub-markets
The U.S. Homeland Security & Public Safety Market-2013-2020 report is the most comprehensive review of the U.S. Homeland security and public safety market available today. Homeland Security Research Corp. provides the only detailed and reasoned roadmap of this complex market.
In the report, we include both the Homeland Security as well as the Public Safety markets since, in many cases; products have dual-use applications and present the same business opportunities, for example:
• The Bio terror mitigation infrastructure is also used to contain pandemic disease outbreaks.
• First responders command control and communication systems, are used to respond to both manmade disasters like terror events and natural disasters like floods and earthquakes (public safety).
The report illustrates that:
• Annual investments in HLS and Public Safety products and services (excluding: HLD post-warranty revenues) purchased by the U.S. Federal agencies and private sector increased from $48 Billion in 2011 to $51 billion in 2012 and is forecasted to increase to $81 billion by 2020.
• The total U.S. HLS, HLD, HLS related Counter-terror & Public Safety Markets (including post-warranty maintenance and upgrades revenues) grow from $74.5 billion in 2012 to $107.3 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 4.7%.
• Unlike most other government sectors, the 2013-2020 federal, state and local government funding for HLS & Public Safety will grow over the next eight years at a CAGR of 4-5%.This growth is driven by a solid bipartisan congressional support.
• Technology advances and better performance drive demand for upgrade of legacy systems
• The DHS has a key role in the industry, but it does not dominate the market. DHS controls only a fraction of the total HLS, HLD and Public Safety market.
• The State & Local HLS market is larger than the DHS market. This market (i.e., 50 states and over 30.000 counties and cities) represents 23% of the total HLS, HLD and public safety business opportunities.
• The U.S. federal agencies possess the most advanced HLS-HLD technologies in the world. However, due to their age and legacy architectures, they believe that the time has come for major transformations.
• Aviation security, representing only 7% of the HLS, HLD and public safety market, is an important sector. However, it is much smaller than other industry sectors (e.g. critical infrastructure security, first responders).
With 624 pages, 193 tables and 248 figures, this report covers 88 sub-markets and offers for each sub-market: 2010-2012 data, funding and market size, including 2013-2020 forecasts and analyses including:
The market report is granulated into more than 88 sub-markets detailed:
• Mass Transportation Security Market
• 27 States HLS & Public Safety Markets
• HLS-Related Cyber Security
• Critical Infrastructure Security Market
• Safe Cities Market
• Natural Disasters Rescue & Recovery Market
• Aviation Security Market
• CBRN Terror, Hazmat & Disease Outbreak Mitigation Market
• Maritime Security Market
• Maintenance, Upgrade & Refurbishment Market
• Public Events Security Market
• Homeland Defense Market
• First Responders Market
• Land Border Security Market
• Counter Terror Intelligence Market
Federal HLS and HLD Markets:
• Analyzes HLS activities, funding and markets of more than 35 federal departments and agencies (e.g. TSA, CBP, DNDO, DOD DOJ, DOA, CDC)
• Analyzes the Homeland Defense (HLD) funding and markets of the DOD and DOE, including dozens of programs and business opportunities
• Analyzes the intelligence community counter-terror activities including funding and market estimates
State and Local HLS Markets:
• State and locally funded HLS budgets and markets in 50 states, including counties & cities
• State-by-state markets by procurement authority in the 27 largest states
• Contact details for local HLS market information hubs
• Detailed information, analysis and market data of federally-funded state and local HLS grants
Post-warranty business: The report details for each sub-market category its post warranty maintenance, upgrade and refurbishing revenues
Competitive environment: SWOT analysis for each market category
Market analysis: e.g., market drivers & inhibitors for each market category
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
International Country Risk Guide is one of the world's best commercial sources of country risk analysis and ratings. Updated monthly, ICRG monitors 140 countries. Each 200-page issue provides financial, ...
Global Military Radar Market: Overview This market research study analyzes the military radar market on global basis and provides estimates in terms of revenue (USD million) from 2015 to 2024. It describes ...