Table of Contents
Countries covered: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
CSIL Market Research The furniture industry in Europe, Part II. Outlook for 12 Eastern countries is part of the Country Furniture Outlook Series, covering at present 70 countries.
The Report contains all the main furniture statistics and indicators useful to analyze the European furniture market and it is structured as follows.
• Furniture industry overview. Executive summary and updated furniture statistics: performance of production, consumption, market size, import and export
• Forecasts for the furniture industry for the coming years for each Eastern European Country considered
• Productive Factors (consumption and imports of wood-based panels, forest resources, imports of woodworking machinery)
• Furniture Production by segment (upholstered furniture, kitchen furniture, office furniture, other furniture)
• Demand Determinants (population, per capita GDP, households, disposable income, private final consumption expenditure, construction statistics and international tourism)
• Furniture Consumption by segment (upholstered furniture, kitchen furniture, office furniture, other furniture)
• Detailed tables of furniture import and furniture export by segment (upholstered furniture, non-upholstered seats, bedroom furniture, kitchen furniture, furniture for dining-living room, office furniture, parts of furniture, parts of seats)
• Detailed tables of furniture import and furniture export by main countries and by geographical area of origin/destination
• Market potential (size of the market, performance, furniture consumer spending, market openness, import penetration)
• Top furniture companies. More than 500 useful address of manufacturers and traders operating in the countries are provided, as well as a list of International Furniture Fairs, Furniture Association and Professional Furniture magazines.
• World comparisons of the imports/consumption and exports/production ratios and a cross-country comparison placing the Eastern European countries in a broader context. The report is carried out by CSIL experts that have been working for over 30 years in the field of furniture industry analysis.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Growth in the kitchen furniture market has slowed to 0.5% in 2016 (from 2.0% in 2015). Prospects for the market are bleak in 2017, as weakening consumer confidence and a slowing housing market ...
Bedroom Furniture, 2017 Summary Bedroom Furniture will be the only furniture sector in United Kingdom (UK) to grow in 2017, as it benefits from its close links with customer wellbeing. Though spending ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...