Table of Contents
This research aims to provide figures and trends for the European market for lighting controls, analyzing the sector performance, the competitive system, market drivers and major market players.
The study has been produced on the basis of around 50 direct interviews and overall documentation relating to the lighting industry available both online and offline + CSIL's database of roughly 1,000 worldwide manufacturers operating in the lighting industry.
In this research product segmentation included:residential, commercial, industrial and outdoor lighting controls applications. Subcategories of any of the mentioned segment have also been investigated (offices, hotels, private homes, industrial plants, etc..).
The following technologies have been investigated:
• user interfaces (including sliders, dimmers, touch panels, remote controls, timers and standard control panels),
• sensors (including presence, occupancy,movement and light sensors)
• control modules (including relay panels, group controllers, scene controllers and DMX controllers)
• fixture mounted (including all devices mounted on the fixture or luminaries),
• wall mounted (including ceiling mounted)
• integrated building automation system (BAS)
• further protocols used (DALI, DMX, etc.). Ballasts are excluded The countries covered are: European Union (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom) + Norway and Switzerland.
Lighting control systems are used for working, aesthetic, and security illumination for interior, exterior, and landscape lighting, and theatre stage lighting productions. They are often part of sustainable architecture and lighting design for integrated green building energy conservation programs.
Lighting control solutions companies can be divided in:
• Specialist lighting controls manufacturers (Lutron, Tridonic, Pharos, Servodan, Helvar, etc.);
• Large-non specialists manufacturers (Schneider Electric, Legrand, ABB, Siemens, etc.);
• Lighting fixtures manufacturers (Philips, Fagerhult, Projection Lighting, Trilux, and others).
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
LED based lighting solutions are gaining popularity in India due to growing need for energy efficient lighting, falling prices and initiatives taken by the government to replace traditional bulbs especially ...
“Street and roadway lighting market expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.03% between 2016 and 2022” According to the new market research report, the street and roadway lighting market is expected to grow ...
The Global Bluetooth LED Bulb Market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 24.2% during the forecast ...