Table of Contents
CSIL Market Research Japan Furniture Outlook analyzes through updated furniture statistics, useful indicators and through tables, graphs and maps the Japanese furniture market. It is structured as follows:
• Japan's Furniture industry overview. Executive summary and updated furniture statistics: value and performance of production, consumption, imports and exports
• Forecasts for the furniture industry in Japan for the coming years
• Japan Productive Factors (consumption and imports of wood-based panels, forest resources, imports of woodworking machinery)
• Japanese Furniture Production
• Demand Determinants for Japanese furniture market (population, GNP, households, disposable income, households consumption expenditure, building permits and international tourism)
• Japanese Furniture Consumption
• Detailed tables of furniture imports and furniture exports of Japan by segment (upholstered furniture, non-upholstered seats, bedroom furniture, kitchen furniture, furniture for dining-living room, office furniture, parts of furniture, parts of seats) and by main countries and by geographical area of origin/destination
• Furniture Market potential in Japan (size of the market, performance, furniture consumer spending, market openness, import penetration)
• Top furniture companies . 45 short profiles of top manufacturers and distributors operating in Japan are provided as well as international Furniture Fairs, Furniture Association and Professional Furniture magazines are also listed
• World comparisons of the imports/consumption and exports/production ratios and a cross-country comparison placing Japan in a broader context. CSIL Market Research Japan Furniture Outlook is part of the Country Furniture Outlook Seriesof reports (issued by CSIL since the 1990’s), covering at present 70 countries. The report is carried out by CSIL experts that have been working for over 30 years in the field of furniture industry analysis.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Growth in the kitchen furniture market has slowed to 0.5% in 2016 (from 2.0% in 2015). Prospects for the market are bleak in 2017, as weakening consumer confidence and a slowing housing market ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
China’s demand for Dining Room & Kitchen Furniture has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a ...