Table of Contents
The CSIL Market Research Windows and Doors: world market outlook, contains current and historical data (production, consumption, imports, exports) and analysis of Window and Door industry for a total of 70 countries.
It focuses on the 30 most important Windows and Doors markets: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
Data on international trade of windows and doors cover (in addition to the 30 countries listed above), 40 other countries, for a total of 70 countries.
• Part I deals with production, consumption and international trade of Windows and Doors and includes a section on world Windows and Doors statistics and an appendix with methodology notes.
• Part II consists of 30 country analysis tables, which include
• Windows and Doors industry trends of production, apparent consumption, exports, imports for the years 2003-2012 and forecasts of yearly changes in Windows and Doors consumption in 2013 and 2014.
• Major trading partners (countries of origin of imports and destination of exports of Windows and Doors).
• Information on breakdown of production by material (wood, metal, plastics) for a selection of countries.:
• Part III includes Short profiles of major Windows and Doors manufacturers associations worldwide and a list of major sector fairs.
• Part IV contains addresses of top Windows and Doors manufacturers worldwide.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis "EPA – Paris International Trade Center – Ile de France Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details ...
Synopsis "LHG – Zhongshan Lihe International Trading Center – Guangdong" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership ...
Shopping around: Consumers will turn to department stores and e-commerce, hampering industry growth Abstract Small Specialty Retail Stores in the US Operators in the Small Specialty Retail Stores industry ...