The report analyzes the lighting fixtures market in Thailand. It provides historical statistical data of Production, International trade and Market size 2007-2012 of the lighting fixtures industry. Macroeconomic forecasts up to 2015 are also provided.
Demand of the Thai lighting market is broken down by product (decorative/residential lighting, architectural/commercial lighting, industrial lighting and outdoor lighting) and by light source (incandescence, fluorescence, gas discharge and metal halide, LED).
A breakdown of lighting fixtures exports and imports of Thailand is provided by country and by geographical area of destination/origin.
An overview of the competitive system is outlined, with short company profiles, data on sales and market shares for the top lighting fixtures companies operating in Thailand.
A breakdown of lighting fixtures sales by distribution channel
Table Of Contents
The lighting fixtures market in Thailand
Research tools; Terminology; Other CSIL reports in the lighting industry
Thailand: the lighting fixtures scenario
Market size and activity trend
- Value of production, consumption and international trade of lighting fixtures
- Lighting Fixtures exports and imports by country of origin/destination and by geographical area
- Sales of lighting fixtures and market shares of top 20 players in Thailand, 2012
- Employment, light sources
- Lighting fixtures sales by distribution channel in a sample of companies
- GDP, Inflation, Selected business climante indicators, Population indicators, international tourism
LandE, Lekise, Vinic (Thailand), Davis (Malaysia), Rang Dong (Vietnam), AZ E-Lite (Singapore)