Get this report today!
Table of Contents
1.) Key Findings
• In the US, M-Commerce sales are expected to increase tenfold between 2010 and 2014. Furthermore, the number of mobile Internet users is expected to reach more than 100 million in 2011, approximately one third of the total population.
• In Germany, M-Commerce is also predicted to boom. More than 20% of smartphone owners used their phone frequently for product information in 2010.
• M-Commerce sales in the UK are expected to more than double in the next three years. In 2009, 2% of the British population used their mobile to shop online, while approximately one third had Internet on their mobile device.
• In France, nearly 10% of consumers used M-Commerce in 2010. Moreover, one fourth of mobile Internet users have purchased a product with their mobile phone online in the first half of 2010.
• In December 2010, nearly 10% of the total mobile audience in Japan accessed Retail Sites with their mobile phones.
This report covers mobile and m-commerce in 42 countries worldwide
3.) About our Reports
- Market reports by yStats.com inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
- yStats.com provides secondary market research: By using various sources of information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
- The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
- Our international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
- yStats.com delivers all research results as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
- If required, yStats.com provides in-depth analysis for all research projects. Simply send us a request.
Talk to Geoffrey
+1 718 618 4302
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Use of Companies' Own Social Media Tools is Growing This research service examines the use of social media in the U.S. corporate environment based on a survey conducted in 2012. Individuals use social ...
Global B2C E-Commerce grows at 20% annually, with growth in Asia outpacing other regions The recent "Global B2C E-Commerce Market Report 2013" by Hamburg-based secondary market research company yStats.com ...
1.) Study on global B2C E-Commerce trends sees more personalization and increased use of mobile devices A newly released study by the Hamburg based secondary research company yStats points to trends expected ...
... An electronic medium, without using any paper documents. e-commerce is widely considered the buying and selling of products over the internet, but any transaction that is completed solely through ...
... Prepared by mohammed saher hasan v electronic fund transfer and electronic data transfer are the two important functions in e- commerce and m-commerce. V since transfer of money and information over ...
... Players All business is ebusiness mcnurlin, sprague & bui. Information systems management in practice. Pearson. 2008 03/04/2013 ebusiness as standard business practice ebusiness applications run ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.