Get this report today!
Table of Contents
1.) Key Findings
• In the US, M-Commerce sales are expected to increase tenfold between 2010 and 2014. Furthermore, the number of mobile Internet users is expected to reach more than 100 million in 2011, approximately one third of the total population.
• In Germany, M-Commerce is also predicted to boom. More than 20% of smartphone owners used their phone frequently for product information in 2010.
• M-Commerce sales in the UK are expected to more than double in the next three years. In 2009, 2% of the British population used their mobile to shop online, while approximately one third had Internet on their mobile device.
• In France, nearly 10% of consumers used M-Commerce in 2010. Moreover, one fourth of mobile Internet users have purchased a product with their mobile phone online in the first half of 2010.
• In December 2010, nearly 10% of the total mobile audience in Japan accessed Retail Sites with their mobile phones.
This report covers mobile and m-commerce in 42 countries worldwide
3.) About our Reports
- Market reports by yStats.com inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
- yStats.com provides secondary market research: By using various sources of information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
- The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
- Our international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
- yStats.com delivers all research results as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
- If required, yStats.com provides in-depth analysis for all research projects. Simply send us a request.
Talk to Robyn
+1 718 213 4904
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Product Synopsis - Future forecasts and historic market data can improve market and strategic planning - Understand which products will be the major winners and losers in the coming years - Assess the ...
Natural Language Processing (NLP) Market [IVR, OCR, Pattern Recognition, Auto Coding, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics, Machine Translation, Information Extraction, Question Answer, Report Generation] ...
Strategies and Tactics for Incorporating Social Comments and Influence into Customer Value The growth of social media is shaking up corporate customer relationship management (CRM) strategies. It is prompting ...
... To the company and then the company would cash the cheque before dispatching the goods we can now use instant transactions to transfer money from account to account in a number of seconds. Why e-commerce ...
... Circlecopyrt ideal interface ltd ecommerce adoption path email social networks online banking travel online retail tech & books online retail fashion & food phase 1 phase 2 phase 3 phase 4 circlecopyrt ideal ...
... The technical point of view e- commerce is the processing and transmission of digitised data. e-commerce decreases the distance between producers and consumers. Consumers can make their purchase without ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.