Table of Contents
Global Construction Materials industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global construction materials market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The construction materials market consists of cement, aggregates, and bricks. The cement segment includes hydraulic cement (e.g. Portland cement), but excludes solid concrete. The aggregates segment includes sand, gravel and crushed rocks and stones used in construction, but excludes industrial sand (used in glass making etc.) and similar materials. The bricks segment includes building blocks and pipes made from fired clay or concrete. Other finished or semi-finished building materials and components are excluded.
- The global construction materials market is expected to generate total revenues of $901,635.2m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% between 2011 and 2015.
- Whereas the EU28 countries collectively have had decline in construction volumes since 2008, only beginning to recover in 2014, the US and emerging economies have seen a stronger performance.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction materials market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalconstruction materials market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global construction materials market with five year forecasts
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Global construction materials market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Global construction materials market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global construction materials market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's construction materials market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
China's demand for Building Materials has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...
China's demand for Windows & Doors has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...
China brick, tile, stone and other building material manufacturing industry, 2016 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the brick, tile, stone and other building material manufacturing industry, ...