Table of Contents
Defense Spending in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the defense spending market in Canada
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the defense spending market in Canada
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada defense spending market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada defense spending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Canada defense spending market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Canada defense spending market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada defense spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Canada's defense spending market?
Defense spending covers capital items, military personnel, government defense agencies, and related expenditure on defense and peacekeeping. The defense market is segmented to include expenditure on the army, navy, air force, and others. Volume is measured as the active serving personnel in the national army, air force, navy (including marines and coast guard) and other elements of the service, such as Joint Staff. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Canadian defense spending market is forecast to generate total budget allocation of $14.0bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.2% between 2012 and 2016.
Personnel numbers are forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1.2% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 69.3 thousand personnel in 2016.
Canada's defense spending in 2016 puts it in the bottom third of NATO spending. Canada is 23rd out of 28 member countries.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...