Table of Contents
The Scandinavian Pharmaceuticals industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key pharmaceuticals market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market with forecasts.
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market had a total market value of $9.7 billion in 2013. Denmark was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 2.5% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the pharmaceuticals industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $4.5 billion in 2013. This was followed by Denmark and Norway, with $3.0 and $2.1 billion, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the pharmaceuticals in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $5.2 billion in 2018, followed by Denmark and Norway with expected values of $3.6 and $2.2 billion respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
PharmaPoint: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is a systemic inflammatory autoimmune disease ...
PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Ulcerative Colitis (UC) is a type of chronic IBD that causes inflammation and ulcers in the innermost lining of ...
PharmaFocus: Tauopathies - Global Market Analysis Summary Tauopathies are a class of more than 20 neurodegenerative diseases characterized by tau protein aggregation in the brain. There are currently no ...