Table of Contents
The NAFTA Pharmaceuticals industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA pharmaceuticals market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA pharmaceuticals market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key pharmaceuticals market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA pharmaceuticals market with forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The pharmaceuticals industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $340.0 billion in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.6% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the pharmaceuticals industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $303.9 billion in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $21.6 and $14.4 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the pharmaceuticals industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $390.7 billion in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $26.0 and $17.7 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA pharmaceuticals market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA pharmaceuticals market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA pharmaceuticals market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA pharmaceuticals market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
PharmaPoint: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is a systemic inflammatory autoimmune disease ...
PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Ulcerative Colitis (UC) is a type of chronic IBD that causes inflammation and ulcers in the innermost lining of ...
PharmaFocus: Tauopathies - Global Market Analysis Summary Tauopathies are a class of more than 20 neurodegenerative diseases characterized by tau protein aggregation in the brain. There are currently no ...