Table of Contents
The BRIC Pharmaceuticals industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC pharmaceuticals market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC pharmaceuticals market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key pharmaceuticals market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the pharmaceuticals industry and had a total market value of $148.2 billion in 2014. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 18.7% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the pharmaceuticals industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $94.4 billion in 2014. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and India with a value of $20.0, $17.8, and $16.0 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the pharmaceuticals industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $191.3 billion in 2019, followed by Russia, India, Brazil with expected values of $34.1, $33.4 and $24.9 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC pharmaceuticals market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC pharmaceuticals market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC pharmaceuticals market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the BRIC pharmaceuticals market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
PharmaPoint: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is a systemic inflammatory autoimmune disease ...
PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Ulcerative Colitis (UC) is a type of chronic IBD that causes inflammation and ulcers in the innermost lining of ...
PharmaFocus: Tauopathies - Global Market Analysis Summary Tauopathies are a class of more than 20 neurodegenerative diseases characterized by tau protein aggregation in the brain. There are currently no ...