Table of Contents
Global New Cars industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global new cars market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global new cars market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global new cars market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global new cars market had total revenues of $1,793.2bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% between 2010 and 2014.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.6% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 63,438.0 thousand units in 2014.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.5% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $2,345.5bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global new cars market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global new cars market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global new cars market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global new cars market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Growing need for personal mobility in wake of rising urbanization and fall in car ownership are expected to fuel the demand for mobility on demand” The mobility on demand market is projected to grow ...
This 360 View Update discovers consumers' mobile activities in the vehicle and their attitudes and concerns about their in-car experiences. It provides data and recommendations for software developers, ...
“Increasing vehicle sales and limited parking availability are expected to fuel the demand for smart parking in passenger cars” The passenger car smart parking market is projected to grow at a CAGR ...