Table of Contents
The NAFTA New Cars industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA new cars market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA new cars market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA new cars market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The new cars industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $280.1 billion in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 14.2% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the new cars industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $246.2 billion in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $19.1 and $14.8 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the new cars industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $317.1 billion in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $20.6 and $18.8 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA new cars market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA new cars market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA new cars market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA new cars market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Growing need for personal mobility in wake of rising urbanization and fall in car ownership are expected to fuel the demand for mobility on demand” The mobility on demand market is projected to grow ...
This 360 View Update discovers consumers' mobile activities in the vehicle and their attitudes and concerns about their in-car experiences. It provides data and recommendations for software developers, ...
“Increasing vehicle sales and limited parking availability are expected to fuel the demand for smart parking in passenger cars” The passenger car smart parking market is projected to grow at a CAGR ...