Table of Contents
The NAFTA Motorcycles industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA motorcycles market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA motorcycles market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key motorcycles market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA motorcycles market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The motorcycles industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $6,851.3 billion in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 23.5% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the motorcycles industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $4,116.0 billion in 2014. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $1,979.8 and $755.5 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the motorcycles industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $4,986.0 billion in 2019, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $3,048.7 and $874.1 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA motorcycles market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA motorcycles market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA motorcycles market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA motorcycles market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global premium motorcycle helmet market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.04% and reach a size of USD XX billion by the year 2020. Bike safety has become one of the most important concerns for riders ...
About Two-Wheeler Spark Plugs A spark plug is a device used to transfer electric current to the combustion chamber to ignite the air-fuel mixture with an electric spark. Technavio’s analysts forecast ...
About Motorcycle Immobilizer An immobilizer is an electronic security device that is used to prevent theft of motorcycles. Based on application, the motorcycle immobilizer market has been categorized into ...