Table of Contents
The Scandinavian Media industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the Scandinavian media market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian media market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian media market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The Scandinavian media market had a total market value of $20,075.1 million in 2013. Sweden was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 3.8% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the media industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $9,393.6 million in 2013. This was followed by Denmark and Norway, with $5,880.7 and $4,800.7 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the media in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $11,090.4 million in 2018, followed by Denmark and Norway with expected values of $6,267.9 and $5,193.3 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian media market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian media market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian media market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The newspaper and magazines publishing market produces a variety of publications, including books, magazines, newspapers and directories. Establishments in this market produces its material in printed ...
About content publishing The content publishing market serves several industries such as education, banking and finance, music, government, and healthcare. In this report, we have considered only print ...
About Digital Education Publishing Digital education content is available in various formats such as electronic textbooks, digital textbooks, multimedia books, and online interactive books. With the emergence ...