Table of Contents
The NAFTA Media industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the Scandinavian media market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian media market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian media market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The Scandinavian media market had a total market value of $20,075.1 million in 2013. Sweden was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 3.8% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the media industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $9,393.6 million in 2013. This was followed by Denmark and Norway, with $5,880.7 and $4,800.7 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the media in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $11,090.4 million in 2018, followed by Denmark and Norway with expected values of $6,267.9 and $5,193.3 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian media market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian media market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian media market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Global Blu-ray Media and Devices market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during ...
This IDC Buyer Case Study looks at tonton's journey in developing and adopting OVP solutions to enable the OTT business growth and, in particular, the challenges it faced. Guidance to organizations intending ...
PLUNKETT’S ENTERTAINMENT & MEDIA INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2017 Key Findings: - Plunkett Research lists top 400 companies in Entertainment & Media and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term. ...