Table of Contents
The G8 Media industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 media market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 media market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 media market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $597.7 billion in 2014 to the global media industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $646.2 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 1.6% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the media industry, with market revenues of $316.9 billion in 2014. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $85.0 and $53.5 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the media industry in the G8 nations with a value of $346.8 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $88.0 and $57.1 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 media market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 media market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 media market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 media market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Global Blu-ray Media and Devices market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during ...
The print media market produces a variety of publications, including books, magazines, newspapers and directories. The print media market produces its material in printed materials or electronic media. ...
The word ‘media’ refers to the technology by which information is delivered to an audience. The media market consists of businesses that produce and distribute television and radio programs, motion ...