Table of Contents
The NAFTA Hotels & Motels industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the hotels & motels market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the hotels & motels market in NAFTA
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key hotels & motels market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA hotels & motels market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The hotels & motels industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $208.8 billion in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 9% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the hotels & motels industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $166.2 billion in 2014. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $28.2 and $14.3 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the hotels & motels industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $206.3 billion in 2019, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $40.4 and $17.0 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA hotels & motels market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA hotels & motels market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA hotels & motels market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA hotels & motels market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Hotels, Motels, Inns, Resorts and Lodging Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2023, NAIC 721000 Vital industry-specific data including metrics, ...
The 2016 U.S. Internet access services sold through Hotels & motels-Product & Services Report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. ...
The 2016 U.S. Meals, snacks, other food items for immediate consumption sold through Hotels & motels-Product & Services Report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry ...