Table of Contents
The NAFTA Hotels & Motels industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA hotels & motels market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA hotels & motels market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key hotels & motels market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The hotels & motels industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $205.7 billion in 2013.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 7.7% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the hotels & motels industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $162.6 billion in 2013. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $25.8 and $17.3 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the hotels & motels industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $214.6 billion in 2018, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $37.8 and $23.6 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA hotels & motels market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA hotels & motels market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA hotels & motels market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA hotels & motels market?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Clare
+1 339 368 6001
UPS (Urgent Power Supply) is a device used in residential, commercial and industrial sectors for providing an immediate electricity backup in case of a power breakdown. Despite witnessing decline in 2009, ...
Globally, power demand is increasing rapidly, while supply is not growing at the same pace, thus creating huge power deficit in many parts of the world. Consequently, the demand for power generation equipment ...
Introduction Global Hotels & Motels industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.