Table of Contents
The NAFTA Hotels & Motels industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA hotels & motels market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA hotels & motels market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key hotels & motels market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The hotels & motels industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $205.7 billion in 2013.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 7.7% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the hotels & motels industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $162.6 billion in 2013. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $25.8 and $17.3 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the hotels & motels industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $214.6 billion in 2018, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $37.8 and $23.6 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA hotels & motels market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA hotels & motels market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA hotels & motels market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA hotels & motels market?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
HOTELS & MOTELS WORLD REPORT The Hotels & Motels World Report gives Market Consumption / Products / Services for over 200 countries by 6 to 10-Digit NAICS Product Codes by 3 Time series: From 1997- 2015 ...
Hotels, Motels, Inns, Resorts and Lodging Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks:, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2022, NAIC 721000 Vital industry-specific data including metrics, ...
Hospitality, Restaurants, Hotels, Bars and Food Service Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2022, NAIC 720000 Vital industry-specific data including ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.