Table of Contents
The NAFTA Hotels & Motels industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the hotels & motels market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the hotels & motels market in NAFTA
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key hotels & motels market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA hotels & motels market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The hotels & motels industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $208.8 billion in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 9% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the hotels & motels industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $166.2 billion in 2014. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $28.2 and $14.3 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the hotels & motels industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $206.3 billion in 2019, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $40.4 and $17.0 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA hotels & motels market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA hotels & motels market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA hotels & motels market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA hotels & motels market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Hotels, Motels, Inns and Resorts (Lodging and Hospitality) Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2023, NAIC 721110 Vital industry-specific data including ...
The 2017 Market Research Report on Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels is an in-depth evaluation of the industry and will provide you with the key insights, trends and benchmarks you need to create ...
Hotels and Motels are businesses that provide short-term lodging to tourists and travelers. These establishments may also provide food and beverage services, recreational services, parking, conference ...