Table of Contents
The G8 Hotels & Motels industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the hotels & motels market in G8
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the hotels & motels market in G8
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key hotels & motels market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 hotels & motels market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $356.8 billion in 2014 to the global hotels & motels industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $428.5 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 3.7% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the hotels & motels industry, with market revenues of $166.2 billion in 2014. This was followed by Italy and Japan, with a value of $40.6 and $39.4 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the hotels & motels industry in the G8 nations with a value of $206.3 billion in 2016, followed by Italy and Japan with expected values of $46.2 and $42.8 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 hotels & motels market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 hotels & motels market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 hotels & motels market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 hotels & motels market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Hotels, Motels, Inns and Resorts (Lodging and Hospitality) Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2023, NAIC 721110 Vital industry-specific data including ...
The 2017 Market Research Report on Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels is an in-depth evaluation of the industry and will provide you with the key insights, trends and benchmarks you need to create ...
Hotels and Motels are businesses that provide short-term lodging to tourists and travelers. These establishments may also provide food and beverage services, recreational services, parking, conference ...