Table of Contents
The BRIC Hotels & Motels industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the hotels & motels market in BRIC
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the hotels & motels market in BRIC
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key hotels & motels market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC hotels & motels market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the hotels & motels industry and had a total market value of $105.2 billion in 2014. Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 13.8% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the hotels & motels industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $75.3 billion in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $17.1, $8.4, and $4.4 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the hotels & motels industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $128.8 billion in 2019, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $20.5, $10.2 and $5.8 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC hotels & motels market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC hotels & motels market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC hotels & motels market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the BRIC hotels & motels market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Hotels, Motels, Inns and Resorts (Lodging and Hospitality) Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2023, NAIC 721110 Vital industry-specific data including ...
The 2017 Market Research Report on Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels is an in-depth evaluation of the industry and will provide you with the key insights, trends and benchmarks you need to create ...
Hotels and Motels are businesses that provide short-term lodging to tourists and travelers. These establishments may also provide food and beverage services, recreational services, parking, conference ...