Table of Contents
Games Consoles: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Games Consoles industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global games consoles market grew by 5% in 2011 to reach a value of $26,769.3 million.
In 2016, the global games consoles market is forecast to have a value of $36,047.6 million, an increase of 34.7% since 2011.
Americas accounts for 42.4% of the global games consoles market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The games consoles market consists of the total revenues generated by Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony through the sale of their console platforms, including any handheld systems. Market values have been calculated using annual average retail prices for each individual market. Market shares are based upon volume sales and consist of all console sales, including handheld. Any currency calculations used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
Summary "2014 Market Research Report on Global Car-mounted multimedia Industry" was professional and depth research report on Global Car-mounted multimedia industry. The report firstly introduced Car-mounted ...
About Video Game Video game is an electronic game that has a video device, such as a mobile display, PC monitor, or TV, for human interaction with the user interface of the game. The electronic systems ...
About Games At the beginning, games were restricted to board games and associated video games. The introduction and popularity of PCs and electronic devices and the rise of the internet has led to the ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.