Table of Contents
Games Consoles: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Games Consoles industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global games consoles market grew by 5% in 2011 to reach a value of $26,769.3 million.
In 2016, the global games consoles market is forecast to have a value of $36,047.6 million, an increase of 34.7% since 2011.
Americas accounts for 42.4% of the global games consoles market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The games consoles market consists of the total revenues generated by Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony through the sale of their console platforms, including any handheld systems. Market values have been calculated using annual average retail prices for each individual market. Market shares are based upon volume sales and consist of all console sales, including handheld. Any currency calculations used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
This econometric study covers the world outlook for video games and video game consoles across more than 200 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry ...
This econometric study covers the world outlook for video game consoles across more than 200 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings ...
Introduction The Wii U, Nintendo's latest home console, has failed to live up to the success of its predecessor, the Wii, and the company's financial performance has been poor since its release in 2012. ...
Video Game Cons...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.