Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Games Consoles: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Games Consoles industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global games consoles market grew by 5% in 2011 to reach a value of $26,769.3 million.
In 2016, the global games consoles market is forecast to have a value of $36,047.6 million, an increase of 34.7% since 2011.
Americas accounts for 42.4% of the global games consoles market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The games consoles market consists of the total revenues generated by Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony through the sale of their console platforms, including any handheld systems. Market values have been calculated using annual average retail prices for each individual market. Market shares are based upon volume sales and consist of all console sales, including handheld. Any currency calculations used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Talk to Jordan
+1 917 267 7886
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
1.)Online gaming increases worldwide, with trends toward social and mobile games A new publication by Hamburg-based secondary research organization yStats.com, “Global Online Gaming Market 2014”, reports ...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Connected Video Device market to grow at a CAGR of 17.06 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the high ...
1.) Mobile gaming increases worldwide A new publication by Hamburg-based secondary research organization yStats.com, “Global Mobile Gaming Market 2014”, reports that gamers are moving away from consoles ...
... This requires deep knowledge of the industry on a global as well as local level. Also, our hands-on experience working with global game companies on a daily basis is of tremendous value in this regard ...
... Console and phone manufactus, and retailers. Many games that are bought on disc or cartridge today can be played against others using a pc or games console with internet access. The industry is now ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.