Table of Contents
The BRIC Airlines industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC airlines market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC airlines market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines players' BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC airlines market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the airlines industry and had a total market value of $101,363.0 million in 2014. Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 14.3% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the airlines industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $65,483.7 million in 2014. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and India with a value of $15,415.1, $12,211.0, and $8,253.2 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the airlines industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $121,341.8 million in 2019, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $22,589.8, $20,717.6 and $13,199.0 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC airlines market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC airlines market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC airlines market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
IATA offers you the timeliest reports for airline traffic monitoring, representing the entire industry and all regions. Monthly Statistics cover traffic figures for both passenger and cargo carriers, and ...
“Enhancing passenger experience is one of the most significant factors driving the inflight entertainment (IFE) market” The inflight entertainment (IFE) market is projected to grow from an estimated ...
“The crew management system market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.19% from 2016 to 2022” The crew management system market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 1.31 billion in 2016 to USD ...