Table of Contents
Global Trucks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global trucks market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global trucks market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key trucks market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global trucks market with five year forecasts.
* Compares global data, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global trucks market had total revenues of $586,198.0m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10% between 2009 and 2013.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 10.3% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 21.3m vehicles in 2013.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 9.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $906,540.8m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global trucks market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global trucks market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global trucks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global trucks market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
From 2016-2021, Growth of the Medium Duty Truck Market at 7.9% and Heavy Duty Trucks Market at 1.5% Will Help OEMs to Expand Volume This research service presents a detailed analysis of the truck market ...
Powered by Digital Transformation, Connected Truck Services are Estimated to Generate $5.41 Billion in Revenues in 2017 The study aims to analyze and forecast the global connected truck (commercial vehicle ...
Opportunities worth ~$245 Billion for Ecosystem Participants by 2025 This research service aims at identifying, analyzing, and profiling start-ups disrupting the Global Connected Truck Market. The majo ...