Table of Contents
The Emerging 5 Trucks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five trucks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five trucks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key trucks market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five trucks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
The emerging countries contributed $141.7 billion to the global trucks industry in 2013, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $229.7 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 10.1% over the 2013-18 period.
Within the trucks industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $94.0 billion in 2013. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $22.9 and $14.9 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the trucks industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $133.9 billion in 2018, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $46.8 and $36.7 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five trucks market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the emerging five trucks market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five trucks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
From 2016-2021, Growth of the Medium Duty Truck Market at 7.9% and Heavy Duty Trucks Market at 1.5% Will Help OEMs to Expand Volume This research service presents a detailed analysis of the truck market ...
Powered by Digital Transformation, Connected Truck Services are Estimated to Generate $5.41 Billion in Revenues in 2017 The study aims to analyze and forecast the global connected truck (commercial vehicle ...
Opportunities worth ~$245 Billion for Ecosystem Participants by 2025 This research service aims at identifying, analyzing, and profiling start-ups disrupting the Global Connected Truck Market. The majo ...