For recent ten years, China’s fine chemical industry obtains the considerable development and can provide the raw materials for foreign countries to further synthesize and process the chemical products. At present, China has three 2-methyl-3-butyn-2-ol manufacturing enterprises that can reach the industry-level supply; these three enterprises are respectively Luzhou Naxi Tianyi Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd., Chongqing Lanke Chemical Co., Ltd. and Qinhuangdao Bright Chemical Co., Ltd.; among them, Luzhou Naxi Tianyi Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd. occupies the market shares of about 60% in the domestic market and Chongqing Lanke Chemical Co., Ltd. occupies the market shares of about 30%; as for Qinhuangdao Bright Chemical Co., Ltd., its products mainly focus on the export market.
Currently, the whole market scale of China’s 2-methyl-3-butyn-2-ol industry-level products is about CNY 45 million with the production capacity of about 2,650 tons per year and annual output of about 1,700 tons. The test-level suppliers of 2-methyl-3-butyn-2-ol products can make the custom manufacturing according to the demand of customers, but the supply volume is very small.
Survey and Forecast of China 2-Methyl-3-Butyn-2-Ol (CAS: 115-19-5) Market, 2013-2017, firstly conducts the in-depth survey on the market status quo of 2-methyl-3-butyn-2-ol; and then it makes the special analysis of the technology development process of 2-methyl-3-butyn-2-ol; finally, it reveals the opportunities and problems in the future development of 2-methyl-3-butyn-2-ol products, which can provide the decisive reference for the investment in this field.
Please note: The report is Chinese version. It will provide the English version in two business days.
Table Of Contents
Survey and Forecast of China 2-Methyl-3-Butyn-2-Ol (CAS: 115-19-5) Market, 2013-2017 1. Overview of 2-Methyl-3-Butyn-2-Ol Product 1.1 Definition 1.2 Application and Upstream and Downstream
2. Status Quo of Foreign 2-Methyl-3-Butyn-2-Ol Industry 2.1 Properties and Application of Foreign Alkynol 2.2 Production and Development of Foreign 2-Methyl-3-Butyn-2-Ol
3. Environment of China's 2-Methyl-3-Butyn-2-Ol 3.1 China's Economic Development Environment 3.2 Industry Related Policies, Standards, Laws and Regulations 3.2.1 Conforming to the National Industrial Policy 3.2.2 Chongqing Listing 2-Methyl-3-Butyn-2-Ol into High-Tech Products 3.2.3 Regulations on the Import and Export Tax Rate
5. Imports and Exports of China's 2-Methyl-3-Butyn-2-Ol 5.1 Import and Export Data of 29052900 (Other Unsaturated Monohydric Alcohol), 2010-2013 (Jan-Sep) 5.2 Import and Export Regions of 29052900 (Other Unsaturated Monohydric Alcohol), 2012
6. Technological Development of China's 2-Methyl-3-Butyn-2-Ol Product
7. Domestic Major 2-Methyl-3-Butyn-2-Ol Enterprises 7.1 Luzhou Naxi Tianyi Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd. 7.1.1 Company Profile 7.1.2 Products 7.2 Chongqing Lanke Chemical Co., Ltd. 7.2.1 Company Profile 7.2.2 Business Performance 7.2.3 Competitive Advantages 7.3 Qinhuangdao Bright Chemical Co., Ltd. 7.3.1 Company Profile 7.3.2 Products 7.4 TCI (Shanghai) 7.4.1 Company Profile 7.4.2 Product Supply 7.4.3 Advantages 7.5 J and K Scientific Ltd. 7.5.1 Company Profile 7.5.2 Product Supply 7.5.3 Business Management 7.5.4 Advantages 7.6 Alfa Aesar 7.6.1 Company Profile 7.6.2 Product Specification and Price 7.6.3 Business Management 7.6.4 Advantages 7.7 Aladdin 7.7.1 Company Profile 7.7.2 Products
8. Future Development Trends of China's 2-Methyl-3-Butyn-2-Ol 8.1 Market Development Forecast 8.2 Technology Development Forecast
9. Industry Experts' Investment Suggestions on China's 2-Methyl-3-Butyn-2-Ol Industry 9.1 SWOT Analysis 9.2 Investment Suggestions
Luzhou Naxi Tianyi Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd. Chongqing Lanke Chemical Co., Ltd. Qinhuangdao Bright Chemical Co., Ltd. TCI (Shanghai) J and K Scientific Ltd. Alfa Aesar Aladdin