Table of Contents
Timetric’s Reinsurance in the Thailand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Thai reinsurance segment. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to give reinsurers access to key information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in the Thailand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Thai reinsurance segment, including:
- The Thai reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
- Key drivers for the reinsurance segment
- Thai reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- The competitive landscape in the Thai reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Thailand:
- It provides historical values for Thailand’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Thailand’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Thailand and its growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Thai reinsurance segment and each sector within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Thai reinsurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Thai insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- New investment regulations relating to investments and conduct of other businesses by insurers introduced with effect from October 25, 2013.
- The Thai government introduced the National Catastrophe Insurance Fund (NCIF) in 2012, with an aim to offer better reinsurance at lower premium rates for insurance products covering households, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and industrial sectors.
- The Thai insurance industry’s gross written premium grew at a review-period CAGR of 1.8% . The overall insurance industry growth is expected to support the reinsurance segment over the forecast period.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...