Table of Contents
Global Market Watch:
With a CAGR of 10 %, global market value for computing electronics application sector is anticipated to be worth US$436.7 billion by 2018. On a global scale, Asia-Pacific accounts for more than 35% of the market share. While US accounts for the largest share of the global market value on a country basis, India and China surpasses the US in terms of growth rate anticipated in the near future. Among the application sectors, Computer Peripherals account for the largest share of the entire market, driving a CAGR of 9.1% during the analysis period 2011-2018. Super Computers see as the fastest growing application with a forecast CAGR of approximately 14.2% by 2018, Video Games are most demanding application on personal computers based on the recent advancements and innovation technologies in gaming industry.
The report ‘Computing Electronics - Global Trends, Estimates and Forecasts, 2011-2018’ reviews the latest computing electronics market trends with a perceptive attempt to disclose the near-future growth prospects. An in-depth analysis on a geographic basis provides strategic business intelligence for electronics sector investments. The study reveals profitable investment strategies for electronics companies, business executives, product marketing managers, new business investors and many more in preferred locations.
The report primarily focuses on:
• Emerging Market Trends
• Advancements in the Technological Space
• Market Demand of the Segments (By-Region)
• Key Growth Areas and Market Size
• Region-Wise Demand Factor
• Key Competitors Edge
• Investment Strategies
Estimates are based on online surveys using customized questionnaires by our research team. Besides information from government databases, company websites, press releases & published research reports are also used for estimates.
The analysis primarily deals with applications. Further, the subdivided categories include:
Computing Electronics - By Application
• Computer Peripherals
• Video Games
• Super Computers
The period considered for the computing electronics market analysis is 2011-2018. The region wise distribution of the market consists of North America (USA, Canada and Mexico), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Russia, Spain, Italy and Rest of Europe), and Rest of World (Brazil, South Africa, Israel, Argentina and Rest of Rest of World). The market growth rate in the major economies such as the U.S., Japan, China etc. are estimated individually.
More than 1346 leading market players are identified in electronics industry out of which 34 key companies in computing electronics that project improved market activities in the near future are profiled. The report consists of 57 data charts describing the market shares, sales forecasts and growth prospects. Moreover, key strategic activities in the market including mergers/acquisitions, collaborations/partnerships, product launches/developments are discussed.
Key Companies Profiled
ASPEN SYSTEMS (USA), CFE-DC TECHNOLOGY GROUP (USA), COMPAQ COMPUTER CORPORATION (USA), CRAY INC (USA), DELL INC. (USA), EPSON AMERICA, INC. (USA), GATEWAY, INC. (USA), HEWLETT-PACKARD (USA), IBM (USA), LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL, INC (USA), UNISYS CORPORATION (USA), WORLDSAT INTERNATIONAL INC. (CANADA), XEROX CORPORATION (USA), ACER, INC. (TAIWAN), AIGO DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. (CHINA), AKAI SALES PTE LTD (JAPAN), ASUS (TAIWAN), CASIO (JAPAN), FUJITSU (JAPAN), HCL INFOSYSTEMS LIMITED (INDIA), LENOVO (CHINA), LG CORPORATION (SOUTH KOREA), MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC GROUP (JAPAN), ORPAT GROUP (INDIA), PENTAX RICOH IMAGING COMPANY LTD (JAPAN), PANASONIC ELECTRIC WORKS CO., LTD (JAPAN), KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V. (NETHERLANDS), TIRNA ELECTRONICS (UNITED KINGDOM), & many more….
Key Industry Activities
• SAMSUNG FOMENTS CRISIS DESPITE OF THE GRAND SALES SUCCESS
• GOOGLE VIDEOGAME CONSOLE AND SMART WATCH
• OUYA LAUNCHES INDIE GAMES TO YOUR TV
• CHINA WORLD’S FASTEST SUPERCOMPUTER
• APPLE CAPTAIN PERCEIVES WRISTS-COMPUTERS, INSTEAD OF EYEWEAR
• MICROSOFT TO LAUNCH "NEXT-GEN" XBOX IN MAY
• AMD AIMS AT SCALING GROWTH, EMBEDDED BUSINESSES USING THE LATEST…
• SUPER MAINFRAME TITAN TO ACQUIRE GLOBALLY THE SPEEDIEST STORAGE SYSTEM
• HP TO AMALGAMATE LEAP MOTION CONTROLLERS WITH MAINFRAMES
• HP INTRODUCES CONTROLLED MOON-SHOT SERVERS
• ROKU UNVEILS ROKU 3 BOX WITH NEW ADVANCED FEATURES
• FUJI XEROX TO UNVEIL JAPAN'S FIRST E-BOOK PUBLISHING SYSTEM
• NEW EIZO LARGE MONITOR MANAGER ENABLES EASY TRANSITION…
• VIEWSONIC LAUNCHES ULTRA-FAST 3D LED DISPLAY
• ATMEL MAXTOUCH MXT1386 POWERS TOUCHSCREEN – INTENDED FOR LENOVO'S…
• NEW LED PROTOTYPES INCLUDES DYNAMISM TO LED LIGHTING FOR HEADLIGHTS
• EPSON SHOWCASES SUREPRESS L-4033A DIGITAL LABEL PRESS AT PACK…
• SANBLAZE UNVEILS ATCA2000 SSD BLADE SHOWCASING 6 TERABYTES (TB)…
• LENOVO INDIA UNVEILS IDEACENTRE B320, INDIA’S FIRST ALL-IN-ONE WITH…
• IBM CHOSEN TO OFFER CITIZEN SERVICES IN CHINA THROUGH A CLOUD…
• VIA INTRODUCES THE VIA EPIA-M900 – THE WORLD'S FIRST MINI-ITX BOARD…
• BENQ LAUNCHES EW2430V MONITOR - PERSONALIZED MULTIMEDIA CENTRE & many more….
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Computer Graphics Market: Overview This report on the global computer graphics market provides analysis for the period 2014–2024, wherein 2015 is the base year and the period from 2016 to 2024 ...
This IDC study discusses how we expect to see mid-single-digit growth in 2017 as the worldwide economy is anticipated to remain stable. The long-term forecast for the worldwide server market is favorable, ...
The global micro server IC market is expected to be worth USD 1.35 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 44.00% between 2016 and 2022. The key opportunities for this market are the emerging need for new data centers ...