Table of Contents
Global Market Watch:
The aerospace and defense market is expected to reach US$248.2 billion by 2018 primarily supported by the application sectors engineering / aeronautics (body), inflight entertainment, avionics and engine. Globally, avionics and engine together account for approximately 39% of the market are expected to support the aerospace and defense electronics industry going forward. Geographical analysis shows that the highest Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.2% is anticipated from Asia-Pacific region during the analysis period, 2011-2018. Europe follows Asia-Pacific with a CAGR of 12.9% while North America forecasts to drive with a growth rate of 11.2%. Aerospace and Defense electronics in developing countries such as China, India and Brazil are projected to immense as a great market place in future prospects.
The report ‘Aerospace and Defense Electronics - Global Trends, Estimates and Forecasts, 2011-2018’ reviews the latest aerospace/defense electronics market trends with a perceptive attempt to disclose the near-future growth prospects. An in-depth analysis on a geographic basis provides strategic business intelligence for electronics sector investments. The study reveals profitable investment strategies for electronics companies, business executives, product marketing managers, new business investors and many more in preferred locations.
The report primarily focuses on:
• Emerging Market Trends
• Advancements in the Technological Space
• Market Demand of the Segments (By-Region)
• Key Growth Areas and Market Size
• Region-Wise Demand Factor
• Key Competitors Edge
• Investment Strategies
Estimates are based on online surveys using customized questionnaires by our research team. Besides information from government databases, company websites, press releases & published research reports are also used for estimates.
The analysis primarily deals with applications. Further, the subdivided categories include:
Aerospace/Defense Electronics - By Application
• Engineering/Aeronautics (Body)
• Inflight Entertainment and Other Accessories
• Other (Missiles, Systems… Etc.,)
The period considered for the aerospace/defense electronics market analysis is 2011-2018. The region wise distribution of the market consists of North America (USA and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Russia, Spain, The Netherlands and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and Rest of World (Brazil, South Africa, Argentina, Israel and Rest of Rest of World). The market growth rate in the major economies such as the U.S., Japan, China etc. are estimated individually.
More than 1346 leading market players are identified in electronics industry out of which 20 key companies in aerospace/defense electronics that project improved market activities in the near future are profiled. The report consists of 83 data charts describing the market shares, sales forecasts and growth prospects. Moreover, key strategic activities in the market including mergers/acquisitions, collaborations/partnerships, product launches/developments are discussed.
Key Companies Profiled
BLUERADIOS, INC. (USA), BOEING (USA), BOMBARDIER, INC. (CANADA), CAE (CANADA), GENERAL DYNAMICS CORPORATION (USA), GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY (GE) (USA), HONEYWELL (USA), L-3 COMMUNICATION HOLDING, INC. (USA), LANDAIRSEA SYSTEMS INC., (USA) , LOCKHEED MARTIN (USA), NORTHROP GRUMMAN (USA), RAYTHEON (USA) , SANBLAZE TECHNOLOGY INC., (USA), UNITED TECHNOLOGIES (USA), EADS NV (NETHERLANDS), FINMECCANICA SPA (ITALY), SAFRAN SA (FRANCE), THALES SA (FRANCE), AVIBRAS (BRAZIL), COTECMAR (COLOMBIA), & many more….
Key Industry Activities
• 9 COMPANIES FOLLOW CHIP TECHNOLOGIES FOR FUTURE ELECTRONIC WARFARE
• THALES TO PROMOTE ROYAL NAVY FLEET WITH INNOVATIVE DIGITAL UAT SYSTEM
• ALTAIR SEMICONDUCTOR RELEASES INDIA SPECIFIC TD-LTE CHIPSET
• THALES LATEST NEW GENERATION INERTIAL NAVIGATION SYSTEM AND GPS…
• THERMOGRAPHIC ACCURACY MADE IN GERMANY: JENOPTIK ANNOUNCES…
• TELEDYNE DALSA HIGHLIGHTS DEFENSE AND SECURITY APPLICATIONS AT SPIE
• HYDROID ANNOUNCES NEXT-GENERATION AUV DESIGNED FOR SURVEY…
• DFS OPTS FOR NEW EIZO 2K X 2K MONITOR FOR BREMEN AND LANGEN…
• DEFENSE PRODUCT PORTFOLIO UPDATING BY ELEKTROBIT
• FIRST ACCOMPLISHMENT WITH SDR NETWORKING LAB
• GE LAUNCHES BCOM6-L1200, A NEW HIGH PERFORMANCE RUGGED TYPE 6 COM…
• AUDIOCODES LAUNCHES SOFTWARE ENTERPRISE SESSION BORDER CONTROLLER
• SUCCESSFUL SEA-TRIALS FOR NEW KONGSBERG K-MASTER PROVIDED WITH…
• EIZO LAUNCHES 2K X 2K MONITOR FOR AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL WITH ENERGY…
• GE INTRODUCES THE LATEST ADDITION TO ITS PACE PRESSURE INSTRUMENTATION…
• EB BRINGS AEROSPACE @ APPLICATION MILCOM
• CURIOSITY LAUNCHED WITH FLUX MAGNETICS
• DATEL LOW COST, ULTRA-HIGH SPEED 12-BIT DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTER…
• RELAYS DISPLAYS WITH SHOCK AND VIBRATION CAPABILITIES (TELEDYNE RELAYS)
• EIZO LAUNCHES 4K X 2K MONITOR WITH LED BACKLIGHT FOR AIR TRAFFIC…
• VIRGIN AMERICA UNVEILS LEAP ENGINE WITH $1.4 BILLION ORDER FOR AIRBUS…
• ANALOGIC OBTAINS TSA CERTIFICATION FOR HIGH-SPEED XLB EXPLOSIVES… & many more….
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...