Table of Contents
The French water and wastewater market is the largest in the world and there will be increasing opportunities as a result of new government initiatives. The focus will be on addressing WWTP noncompliance and refurbishing ageing networks.
We show you routes into the market amongst the large French companies that dominate the market. The report highlights that the best opportunities will be for international equipment suppliers with advanced technologies to profit from competition between EPC contractors, as well as exploring the alternative opportunities within this market.
Capital expenditure is set to rise from $9.0 billion in 2011 to $11.2 billion in 2018, so this report is a crucial tool to identify the prospects for your business. It was also help you formulate your business strategy and will give you concrete sales leads in the form of project trackers and a utilities database.
Market drivers and opportunities
We explore the main areas if opportunities in the French water market and show you exactly how the market works, including procurement processes, common contracts and supply chain analysis.
The main areas of opportunity covered are:
• Network management and refurbishment – this is expected to be the next key area of investment. The French government mandated a detailed survey to determine the state of the water and wastewater networks throughout France. Although those results will only be released at the end of 2013, it is expected that substantial investment will be required to refurbish the country’s 1.3 million km of water and wastewater networks. Investment is likely to increase from 2015 – we show you where the opportunities are likely to emerge and show you the best way for international players to get involved in this market.
• Wastewater treatment plant noncompliance – there are emerging pollution issues that are becoming increasingly important across the EU. As a result, the French government have launched two plans to try and address – we show you how and when opportunities are likely to emerge and how it will create exciting prospects for companies that sell measuring devices.
The France market insight report offers a complete guide to the country’s existing regulatory framework and laws, as well as predicting future regulatory scenarios.
This report will allow you to understand which current and emerging regulations will create a demand for your technology, and help you plan the expansion of your product portfolio for compliance with future regulations in this market.
This chapter includes:
• Regulatory framework for drinking water, wastewater discharge and reuse
• Drinking water quality regulations
• Municipal and industrial wastewater quality regulations
• Water reuse regulations
• Implementation of regulations and compliance
• Water in industry
• Future regulatory scenario and conclusions
• List of laws, standards and policies - both in their native language and English, with internet links for easy location
Accessing the market
This market insight report gives you invaluable advice from industry insiders on how to do business in this country, so you can break into the market or increase your existing presence.
By interviewing experts who have concrete experience in that country, we reveal how the market works in practice and give you strategies to successfully enter the supply chain, offering:
• Analysis of procurement processes and market penetration strategies
• Supply chain analysis
• A list of key water market players and who your potential partners or competitors will be
• Possible ways to enter the supply chain alongside the dominant market players
A database of 253 utilities in France…
We have already highlighted that there are increasing opportunities for the private sector in Frace, and have given strategies for accessing these opportunities.
The final part of this report will allow you to follow up this advice with concrete sales leads and a deep understanding of each water utility and its service. We give you direct access to and contacts details for each utility and the decision maker where possible.
For each utility you will receive the following information:
• Utility name
• General email address
• Water services
• Wastewater services
• Drainage/stormwater service
• Other services
• Service area type
• Service area description
• Ownership type
• Name of the owner/contract operator
• Population served water (number)
• Population served wastewater (number)
• Water connections (number)
• Wastewater connections (number)
• Water pipe network (km)
• Wastewater pipe network (km)
• Name of Head of the organisation
• Job title
• Phone number
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Use this report to: - Analyze the applications of flocculants and the market dynamics of each application and growth strategies of key players in the flocculants market. - Understand drivers, restraints, ...
Use this report to: - Receive information on water infrastructure repair technologies (WIRT) used in global drinking water distribution and wastewater collection piped infrastructure systems. - Assess ...
Global Water Meter Market: Overview The water meter market report provides analysis for the period 2014–2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 is the forecast period and 2015 is the base year. The ...