Table of Contents
Peru is one of the world’s hottest water and wastewater markets, and has a new government committed to foreign private sector participation via open and transparent processes. This is why the Global Water Intelligence Market Insight: Peru is a must-have handbook for any company looking to expand their business into new lucrative markets.
The biggest opportunities will arise from the government’s has comprehensive plans for improving municipal wastewater treatment and reuse, and from the desalination requirements for the country’s flourishing mining industry. This coupled with a predicted GDO growth rate of nearly 8% will create huge opportunities for the private sector as public-private partnerships become increasingly attractive.
This report shows you exactly how to break into the market and capitalise on the opportunities. It contains everything you need for success in this market – in-depth analysis of the water market, forecasts, a guide to regulations and, finally, a full list of water utilities – making this the essential toolkit for success in the Peru water market.
Market drivers and opportunities
Opportunities in the municipal water and wastewater sector in Peru are steadily on the increase. Driven by important developments – the promotion of private sector participation in water and waste water utilities, a 70% increase in tariffs for the first time in many years and the increased availability of funding for infrastructure projects – the market is becoming increasingly attractive for the international private sector.
This report will show you how to capitalise on these developments, showing you the best opportunities for your business and giving you strategies for success in the market:
• Wastewater treatment and reuse – the government is aiming to achieve 100% urban wastewater treatment and 50% reuse by 2021. We give you examples of projects that have been awarded to international players, explain the contract models that offer the best opportunities for foreign companies and give you concrete leads for utilities with a list of the 32 largest utilities in Peru to facilitate relationships, so you can plan your market penetration strategy.
• Desalination and Mining – there is a shift towards unconventional water sources – driven by conflicts between mining companies and local communities – creating opportunities for mining and desalination in the south of the country. We guide you through the opportunities and the factors that could produce further opportunities in this sector over the next few years.
Accessing the market
This market insight report gives you invaluable advice from industry insiders on how to do business in this country, so you can break into the market or increase your existing presence.
By interviewing experts who have concrete experience in that country, we reveal how the market works in practice and give you strategies to successfully enter the supply chain, offering:
• Analysis of procurement processes and market penetration strategies
• Supply chain analysis
• A list of key water market players and who your potential partners or competitors will be
• Possible ways to enter the supply chain alongside the dominant market players
A database of 34 utilities in Peru...
We have already highlighted that there are increasing opportunities for the private sector in Malaysia, and have given strategies for accessing these opportunities.
The final part of this report will allow you to follow up this advice with concrete sales leads and a deep understanding of each water utility and its service. We give you direct access to and contacts details for each utility and the decision maker where possible.
For each utility you will receive the following information:
• Utility name
• General email address
• Water services
• Wastewater services
• Drainage/stormwater service
• Other services
• Service area type
• Service area description
• Ownership type
• Name of the owner/contract operator
• Population served water (number)
• Population served wastewater (number)
• Water connections (number)
• Wastewater connections (number)
• Water pipe network (km)
• Wastewater pipe network (km)
• Name of Head of the organisation
• Job title
• Phone number
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The PTFE membrane market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% in terms of value during the forecast period” The PTFE membrane market was valued at USD 1.49 billion in 2015, and is projected to ...
The new edition of Global Water Market 2017 is the most expansive yet. The scope of the report has been extended beyond the geographical focus of previous editions and now includes 100 country profiles, ...
The global water & wastewater treatment equipment market size is expected to reach approximately USD 103.41 billion by 2025, according to a new report conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising ...