Table of Contents
• The most comprehensive report available on bottled water cooler and point-of-use (POU) cooler markets in East Europe.
• Packed with data by country and region along with 15 detailed country sections.
• Tracks industry developments, opportunities, challenges and future trends to support business planning.
• Over 75 detailed company profiles to help you understand more about your competitors.
• With over 20 years’ experience in research and consultancy to the water cooler industry Zenith offers unrivalled insight and expertise.
Background and report description
NEW! For the first time, after 12 annual editions, a full analysis of the point-of-use (POU) market is also included for each of the 15 countries covered in the report increasing its value extensively.
Zenith’s report on East Europe Water Coolers provides a comprehensive analysis on both bottled and POU water cooler markets in 15 countries. The report sets out market and segment totals, alongside detailed rankings and profiles of Europe’s leading industry operators, providing the only report available on home and office delivery and POU market trends in the region.
Countries include: Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.
What this report covers
• Regional market overview: Trends and developments of the bottled water cooler industry in East Europe including units, consumption, water types, packaging and throughput, machine types, outlets, regulatory environment, industry structure covering leading companies, mergers and acquisitions, price structure and revenue analysis, key market developments and issues for the future, forecasts to 2017.
NEW: Trends and developments of POU sector covering units, conversion of bottled coolers versus new POU business, service and maintenance, outlets, industry structure covering leading companies, price structure and revenue analysis and forecasts to 2017.
• 15 individual country sections - available separately at £595 per country: Trends and developments of the bottled water cooler industry including units, dispensers/pumps by unit, water consumption, throughput, water types, cancellations, contract lengths, machine types, outlets, legislation, maintenance and additional services, pricing structure and revenue analysis covering average monthly rental, average bottle price and total revenue, leading coolers and dispensers companies by installed unit and water volume sales, leading water brands, market consolidation, market forecasts to 2017.
NEW: Trends and developments of POU sector including installed units, bottled water coolers to POU conversion, outlets, machine types, rented vs sold units, maintenance and additional services, pricing structure and revenue indicators covering average monthly rental, average sales price per unit and total revenue, leading POU companies by installed units, market forecasts to 2017.
• Over 60 overview charts and tables: comprehensive data interrogating the entire East European bottled cooler and POU markets in full.
• Over 75 company profiles: full analysis of Europe’s leading operators covering company description, structure, sales volume, unit placements and marketing analysis.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Use this report to: - Analyze recent developments and current trends in the global market for hydraulic pumps. - Identify significant drivers of revenue growth in specific hydraulic pump categories. - ...
The U.S. veterinary infusion pumps market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 35.4 million by 2021 from USD 26.6 million in 2016. Growth in this market is attributed ...
“Top 10 pumps and motors market is expected to reach USD 100.66 billion by 2021” The Top 10 pumps and motors market is expected to grow from an estimated USD 71.01 billion in 2016 to USD 100.66 billion ...