Table of Contents
• An essential guide for anyone in, or considering entering, the premium bottled water market.
• Provides essential information on developments and trends in premium bottled water throughout the world.
• Tracks industry challenges and investigates future outlook for the sector.
• Includes a global overview, then uses detailed examples of three key countries: USA, Germany and China.
• Helps you benchmark your brand by profiling some of the world's leading and most innovative products.
Background and report description
After a slowdown in growth mainly because of the economic downturn and environmental concerns, premium bottled water has now regained momentum and Zenith forecasts continued expansion. Successful premium water brands often have a unique story - great design, powerful branding and communication - helping to build strong consumer loyalty.
Back by popular demand, Zenith’s Global Premium Bottled Water Report covers premium water within the scope of plain packaged water (up to 10 litres) and defines premium primarily based on a brand’s value and positioning within the market. The report also notes the several different layers of premium that exist in a number of markets, ranging from premium private label through everyday premium and super premium to ultra premium.
What this report covers
• Global trends and developments: plain packed water market overview and premium bottled water segment analysis including total consumption, market value, the five leading countries and brands by volume share.
• 3 individual country sections (USA, Germany and China): analysis of premium bottled water volume and value trends, leading brands and future outlook.
• Premium bottled water industry overview: premium sub-segmentation, industry challenges, SWOT analysis and outlook.
• 19 premium bottled water brand profiles: manufacturer overview, product description, packaging formats, average price and channel distribution.
Global, China, Germany, USA
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report by Beverage Marketing Corp. READY TO GO. This comprehensive global bottled water study from Beverage Marketing Corporation looks at worldwide, continent and country bottled water trends. It ...
Market Insights The demand for bottled water has been growing during the last decade, owing to health and wellness concerns. Beverage companies are improving their packaging due to environmental concerns. ...
Market Insights The Global bottled Water Packaging market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of ...