Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
The world market for food traceability technologies will reach $11.15bn in 2015, visiongain predicts. There are several reasons why the food traceability technologies market is growing in North America, Europe and Asia. However, a major driving force has been the shift in consumer lifestyle towards healthy food consumption and a need to know the origins of food.
Visiongain has examined the food traceability technologies market and identified the main driving forces. We also focused on barriers in development and implementation of global traceability standards, alongside other various improvements taking place within the food traceability technologies market.Why you should buy the Food Traceability Technologies Market 2015-2025: EAN / UPC Barcodes, 2D QR Codes, RFID & RTLS report
What is the future of the Food Traceability Technologies market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
- View global food traceability technologies market forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the market’s drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 141 page report provides 104 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future food traceability technologies market prospects
- This analysis will achieve quicker and easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the food traceability technologies sector
- You will gain a thorough knowledge on the food traceability technologies sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and salesDiscover sales predictions for the key submarkets from 2015 to 2025
- What are the secrets of the food traceability technologies industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these food traceability technologies submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025.
- EAN/UPC Barcode Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- 2D QR Code Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- RFID/RTLS Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- Other Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- Understand the prospects for the leading regional and national food traceability technologies markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for food traceability technologies companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 and 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 14 leading national markets.
- US forecast 2015-2025
- Japan forecast 2015-2025
- Canada forecast 2015-2025
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources