Table of Contents
TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLICATION
The key objective of the report is to identify and offer comprehensive market analysis on the evolving wireless EHR market. The market is segmented on the basis of wireless patient monitoring EHR compatible devices, wireless EHR software, EHR mobile technologies, application markets, end-user markets and specialty markets. The above markets are further segmented into micro markets. The study also includes detailed analysis on key technologies such as blood glucose meters, BP monitors, pulse oximetry, capnography, stress monitoring, pediatric growth trackers, coagulation monitors, peak flow meters, 3G, RFID, Zigbee, etc. The application market is segmented through the value chain from administration to pharmacy applications. Similarly, wireless EHR applications in end-user segments such as physician’s office, nursing homes, MCOs and hospitals by bed size will be covered in the report.
Recent focus on meaningful adoption of EHR across hospitals and a parallel growth with respect to mobile technologies have together resulted in the evolution of the wireless EHR market. The EHR market aims to provide meaningful and supportive data to make enhanced decisions. With wireless EHR, enhanced accessibility of the data anywhere and anytime is easier. Wireless EHR-compatible devices not only provide streamline data and data storage options but also provide required analytical data. Such information is extremely useful in understanding a patient’s state of health, providing alerts, encouraging adherence to medication/consulting (routine), etc. The wireless EHR provides freedom from a laboratory setting for monitoring purpose and also keeps physicians well connected.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The key objective of the report is to provide comprehensive details of the wireless EHR market. More specific objectives are as follows:
• Identify and group key market segments in the wireless EHR market with respect to monitoring devices, software, mobile technologies, applications, end users and specialty segments.
• To evaluate the key market factors impacting the growth of each of market across the geographies.
• To derive and analyze market estimates for 2012, 2013 and 2018 for each of the micro and geography markets.
• To identify and evaluate key market players, their strategies and business impact in the wireless EHR market by presenting mergers and acquisitions (M&A), product launches and other recent developments among the key market participants.
• To identify and analyze geography specific trends.
• To profile top companies in the industry.
The report would be useful to the following value chain participants:
• Healthcare device manufacturers, distributors and suppliers.
• Wireless healthcare solution providers.
• EHR solution providers—hardware and software manufacturers, distributors and suppliers.
• EHR and other software developers.
• Mobile software developers.
• Smartphone and tablet manufacturers.
• Consultants, technology and system integrators.
• Regulatory bodies and government agencies.
• Research-oriented agencies.
SCOPE AND FORMAT
The report focuses on the following topics:
• Market dynamics, analysis and key findings at macro and micro market levels.
• Strategic conclusions and recommendations.
• Regulatory framework and reimbursement scenarios across geographies.
• Market forecast from 2013 to 2018.
• Market intelligence, competitive dynamics and recent developments.
• Key player profiles.
The report exclusively includes wireless or mobile technologies with respect to the EHR market. Other allied markets such as the conventional EHR market and electronic medical records (EMR) markets are only covered for overall understanding of the market. However, in-depth market estimates of such markets and also stand-alone remote patient monitoring devices are excluded from the scope of the study.
METHODOLOGY AND INFORMATION SOURCES
Primary and secondary research was conducted to cover the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the report. Primary research was conducted through interviews among top officials, including CEOs and product heads of respective markets. Primary research was conducted among consultants and key opinion leaders. The secondary research included keyword search through paid and other sources such as company websites, government sites, etc. With 2011 as base year, the market forecast was derived by considering market factors and primary research data gathered during the research period. The market estimates were further reconciled with a top-down approach.
Varsha Bhat has more than five years of experience in market intelligence, business research, strategic consulting and analytics. She has experience in the healthcare domain with respect to pharmaceuticals, pharma chemicals and technologies, and in the life sciences market. Varsha has tracked, authored and interacted with top market participants in these domains and has conducted high-level briefings. She has frequently delivered research services that contain high-level analysis, strategic recommendations and top business strategies to enhance the market shares of industry players. She also has extensive experience in training and leading a global research and analytics team. Varsha holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Biotechnology and an MBA in Marketing.
The global wireless EHR market is expected to reach $ 11.2 billion in 2013.This market is further expected to grow upto $23.5 billion in 2018 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.1%.
This report provides:
• An overview of the evolving global market for electronic health records (EHR).
• Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
• Segmentation of the market on the basis of wireless patient monitoring, EHR-compatible devices, wireless EHR software, EHR mobile technologies, application markets, end-user markets, and specialty markets.
• Examination of key technologies such as blood glucose meters, BP monitors, pulse oximetry, capnography, stress monitoring, pediatric growth trackers, coagulation monitors, peak flow meters, 3G, RFID, and Zigbee.
• Discussion of market dynamics, analysis, and key findings at macro and micro market levels, as well as the regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario across geographies.
• Patent analyses by technology, company, and geography.
• Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the industry.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The population health management market is projected to reach USD 42.54 billion by 2021 from USD 13.85 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 25.2% in the next five years (2016 to 2021). The healthcare industry ...
The global E-Medical Records market is estimated to be USD 13.64 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 22.01 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 10.03% during the forecast period from 2016 to ...
The Global Electronic Health Records is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 6.1% over the next decade to reach approximately $36.3 million by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing ...