Table of Contents
Research Reviews from BCC Research provide market professionals with concise market coverage within a specific research category. These Research Reviews include portions of several market research reports that were published in 2013, and are an efficient way for market professionals to keep up with the general market developments of 2013.
Please note that page references in the text are to pages in the original, complete report, and do not reflect the actual page numbers in this Research Review.
This 2013 Pharmaceuticals Research Review includes excerpts from the following reports:
• HLC142A Therapies and Diagnostics for Uterine Cancer.
• HLC141A Therapies and Diagnostics for Cervical Cancer.
• PHM113A Prevention and Treatment of Prostate Cancer: Technologies and Global Markets.
• HLC143A Therapies and Diagnostics for Ovarian Cancer.
• PHM116A Drugs and Diagnostics for Hematological Disorders: Global Market.
• The global market for uterine cancer treatments and diagnostics reached $17.4 billion in 2012. This market is expected to grow to nearly $17.8 billion in 2013 and then to nearly $21.6 billion in 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% over the five-year period from 2013 to 2018.
• The global cervical cancer market for drugs and diagnostics was $11.3 billion in 2012 and is expected to grow from $11.6 billion in 2013 to $15.6 billion by 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1%.
• The global market for the prevention and treatment of prostate cancer was valued at $26.1 billion in 2011 and should reach nearly $29.3 billion in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach $50.3 billion in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.4%.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
DelveInsight’s “Hemophilia- Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023-7MM” Reports provides an overview of the disease and global market size of the Hemophilia for the United States, ...
Global Hemophilia Treatment Drugs Market: Overview Hemophilia is a rare blood disorder. Hemophilia is a combination of two Greek words that is haima (blood) and philia (affection). Hemophilia is a hereditary ...
The global apheresis market is projected to reach USD 2.06 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. Growth in this market is majorly driven by the rising prevalence ...