Table of Contents
The Technology Power House in Market will have Maximum Share of Revenues, 2013–2020
- The North American semiconductors in thin film and printed battery (TFB) market is the largest at the global level. This region includes the United States and Canada.
- Typically, North America hosts most of the research in this market. Research arms of universities often spin off to form new companies with patents in their proprietary technology and tend to work on the intellectual property (IP) licensing business model.
- The North American market enjoys early market entry and strong penetration. Semiconductor companies work in collaboration with TFB companies to create prototype applications and test them with a select set of customers.
- The market revenues are expected to grow at xx % CAGR from 2013 to 2020.
- Partnerships between semiconductor companies, research institutions, material developers, or equipment suppliers will help optimize the cost against the value curve.
- The healthcare devices market will be a major driver for growth from 2013–2016.
- Asia-Pacific and the ROW provide great scope for growth in low-power semiconductors over the forecast period.
- Price issues and manufacturing challenges associated with TFB technology are amongst the major factors limiting high-volume shipment of semiconductors in TFB applications.
- Economies of scale in this market are expected towards the end of 2016, after which volume production and shipment will be high.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the current market scenario? Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- In what stage is this market? Will these products continue to be in demand, or will they be replaced by other lower-end products?
- How will the structure of the market change over time? Is the market ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Semiconductor Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market: Overview Increasing demand for printed electronics is one of the prime factors which areanticipated to boost the market of semiconductor wafer cleaning ...
The cold plasma market is expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR of 16.2% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 2.91 billion by 2021 from USD 1.38 billion in 2016. Market growth can be primarily attributed to ...
“The overall power electronics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.4%” The power electronics market is expected to reach USD 41.73 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% between 2016 and ...