Table of Contents
Enabling Greater Production at Lesser Cost Fuels MES Demand
Quality in production and critical decisions that aid manufacturing are the key factors that necessitate the use of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES). The research service provides an in-depth analysis of the Southeast Asian (SEA) MES market. The study identifies the industry challenges, drivers, and restraints, and determines the existing demand for MES in Southeast Asia and forecasts the future demand for the same. The distribution trends, revenue forecast assumption, and discussion are also provided. It also includes the end user segment level breakdown and discussion. The SEA MES market is a growing one with scope for further demand. With FDI increasing in this region, MES is expected to be in high demand.
• The Southeast Asian Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Market was worth $Xmillion in 2012 with a growth rate of X%.
• The major end user industries with significant demand are oil and gas, chemicals and petrochemicals, and food and beverage; while industries with nascent demand are pulp and paper, and pharmaceuticals.
• The market is in the growth phase and is expected to see growth post 2014, as it stabilizes from the Eurozone crisis.
• Asia-Pacific accounts for about X% of the total global oil and gas reserves. Moreover, Southeast Asia is seen as an oil and gas (O&G) hub with exploration expansion in Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand, which in turn will drive the MES market in the region.
• Direct sales is the predominant distribution channel.
• The top three participants—Invensys Operations Management, Honeywell Process Solutions, and ABB—accounted for X% of the total market in 2012.
• In order to cater to the growing demand from Southeast Asia, MES manufacturers seek to shift their manufacturing base to this region itself for consumer proximity.
1. Stringent regulations globally force end users to install MES to maintain quality and reliability of products.
2. Lack of awareness about the functionalities and rate of return on investment of MES hinder market growth.
3. Ease in integration of MES to existing machinery is a key factor considered while selecting a system.
4. Economic viability of the region allows many MES manufacturers to set up their plants in Southeast Asia to leverage on reduced lead time.
5. The market generated $X million in 2012 with a growth rate of X% and is expected to reach $X million by 2017.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
Is the demand of the end users for MES increasing?
How is the market evolving?
What are the key factors considered while selecting a Manufacturing Execution System?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Global Refining Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries Summary "Global Refining Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and ...
Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity ...
Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital ...
Oil And Gas