Table of Contents
The past decade has seen a dramatic shift in terms of the types of approved injectable drugs, the diseases they target, and the devices used to deliver them. This shift has fostered change on several levels of the healthcare sector. The injectable drug segment has seen a marked increase in the level of drug/device integration, as prefilled syringes and specialized injection devices proliferate in response to safety and economic challenges posed by recombinant protein drugs, while administration of injectables has moved increasingly from practitioner offices and healthcare facilities to patient homes. This report examines the key therapeutic, product, market and regulatory factors for injectable drugs across ten major disease and therapeutic classes, providing essential insight and forecasts into the implications of this evolving landscape.
- Analyzes and evaluates the shifting landscape for injectable drug delivery and assesses the market impact of new and emerging injectable drug products by therapeutic indication
- Analyzes syringe and injector device designs, feature/functionality, product branding, competing technologies and market development issues
- Provides detailed descriptions of key injectable drug therapeutic market segments, market demographics, and business strategies
- Forecasts Injectable drug product demand by indication and therapy to 2022
- Profiles leading injection device companies, their product development activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
North America Facial Injectables Market: Overview This report on the North America facial injectables market analyzes the current and future prospects of the market. The report comprises an elaborate executive ...
The global injectable drug delivery market, in terms of value, is projected to reach USD 624.50 billion by 2021 from USD 362.38 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period. The increase ...
The drug delivery technology market is projected to reach USD 1,669.40 billion by 2021 from USD 1,179.20 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of chronic ...