Table of Contents
The CHILDWISE Monitor is a comprehensive annual report focused on children's and teenagers' media consumption, brand attitudes and key behaviour, now in its 23rd year. This year, around 2000 children aged 5-16 across the United Kingdom were interviewed in depth on a range of topics.
The 2016 Monitor Survey covers:
- Tablets and Technology: computer ownership and usage, internet usage, time spent online, reasons for going online, connected devices, new technology
- Websites and Applications: favourite sites / apps, social networking websites used, websites and apps used to keep in touch
- Gaming: devices used for gaming, games console ownership, gaming behaviour, time spent playing, favourite games
- YouTube: frequency of use, time spent using, devices used for access, reasons for using, activities carried out, favourite YouTubers
- Mobile Phones: ownership, usage, who pays, how are calls paid for, monthly spend
- Television Viewing: time spent watching, channels watched, favourite programmes
- Video on Demand: on demand vs. linear TV, devices used for viewing, what children watch on YouTube / Netflix / BBC iPlayer, choosing what to watch
- Music: accessing music, favourite groups, downloading music
- Reading: favourite magazines, last book read, frequency / time spent reading, ebook readers, reading online
- Children's Equipment: devices used to access different media
- Money: pocket money and earnings, ad-hoc handouts, jobs
- Children's Purchasing: categories bought from
- Sport and Activities: weekly hours in / out of school, opinion on amount of sport in school, sports played at school / out of school / watched on TV / watched live, Rio Olympics 2016, activities outside school
- Heath and Wellbeing: how healthy, how happy, life compared with last year
- Social Awareness: interest in current affairs, sources of news and information
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Market Insights The global artificial turf market was USD 2416.50 in 2012 and is expected to reach USD XX million by 2021, witnessing a market growth of XX% during the forecasted period (2017 - 2022). ...
Market Insights The Global Sports Analytics Market is valued at USD 0.116 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 1.22 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 39.86% ...
China’s demand for Sporting Goods has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...