Table of Contents
The Swedish government’s prudent management of public finances resulted in a deficit of 1.7% of GDP in 2014, compared to the EU-28 average of 3.0%. Moreover, government debt was 44.9% of GDP in 2014, compared to the EU-28 average of 86.8% of GDP. The current account balance stood at a surplus of 6.2% of GDP in 2014. The IMF forecasts the surplus to increase slightly to 6.7% of GDP in 2015.
Features and benefits
- Understand how Sweden can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
- Gain an understanding of the political situation in Sweden, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand customer demographics in Sweden through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- The PESTLE analysis of Sweden identifies issues that affect the country's performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Sweden, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Sweden's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
- How does Sweden perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
- What is the legal structure in Sweden and are the laws conducive to investment?
- How does Sweden perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
- How does Sweden perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Carbonates (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Carbonates (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Carbonates (Soft Drinks) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Carbonates (Soft Drinks) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Over 135 pages of new research on consumer need states, attitudes, usage, and opportunities including data, charts, graphs, analysis, and commentary!An annual consumer research study devoted to understanding ...