Table of Contents
Power Boilers, 2013 Update - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Market Share and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020
GlobalData’s latest report, "Power Boilers, 2013 Update - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Market Share and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020’’ provides detailed information on the current power boilers market, focusing on key countries as well as the global scenario. The report analyzes the market volume, average price, and market value for power boilers at different capacity segments for the key eight countries in the market, with market shares for key players in each country. The major regulations impacting the power boilers market, by country, are also provided, and the drivers and restraints of the market are covered at a global level.
The global power boilers market was worth an estimated $17.35 billion in 2013. Dependency on coal-fired power generation owing to growing electricity demand will drive the power boiler installations globally. For decades countries across the world have depended predominantly on fossil fuels to fulfill their electricity requirements. The fossil fuels such as coal, oil and gas have traditionally been relied upon as efficient and economical sources of energy globally. With the exception of a few countries, these fossil fuels have dominated all other energy sources in terms of both installed capacity and electricity generation. Power boilers, one of the key equipment in fossil fuel fired thermal power plants, are used to heat the feed water and convert it to steam. The predicted surge in demand and the dominance of coal in electricity generation until an efficient and economical method for replacing coal is found would mean more demand for power boilers. Global power boiler installation is estimated to amount to 9,072 units accounting for 845 GW capacity between 2012 and 2020.
The report sources its data and information from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- The report provides in-depth analysis of the power boilers market in the global, US, Germany, Russia, China, India, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and South Africa, and covers average volume (in terms of units and MW), average price, and market value for the 2006–2020 period at different capacity segments.
- It also discusses the market shares of leading players for power boilers market in 2012 and covers the major regulations impacting the power boilers market, by country.
- Finally, the report discusses the key drivers and restraints impacting the global power boilers market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time-sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by providing historical and forecast data on the market value and volume for the power boilers market
- Develop strategies based on developments in the power boilers market
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on an understanding of the movements of the major competitors in the power boilers market
- Respond to your competitors’ business structures, strategies and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Use this report to: - Learn about recent historic boiler markets and emerging trends that weigh on market valuations and futures. - Evaluate the existing boiler industry, focusing on boiler manufacturers ...
The U.S. heating equipment market is anticipated to reach USD 4.98 billion by 2025, conferring to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand for energy efficient heating equipment and favorable ...
Hoovers Research analysis is one of the most accurate studies performed using the combinational analytical tools. The report contains up to date financial data derived from varied research sources to present ...