Table of Contents
Smart Grid Market In North And South America - Key Issues, Regulations, Current Market Outlook and Key Equipment Market Size to 2020
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest research, "Smart Grid Market In North And South America - Key Issues, Regulations, Current Market Outlook and Key Equipment Market Size to 2020", which provides analysis of the North and South American smart grid markets. The report provides information on key equipment such as microgrids, synchrophasors, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), and renewable energy in some of the major countries in the region, along with regional-level analysis for each type of equipment. It also covers key market drivers and restraints and upcoming technologies.
- An overview of the smart grid market in North and South America, along with the drivers and restraints and funding scenario in each region
- An overview of the market for key smart grid equipment such as synchrophasors, SCADA, renewable energy generation, microgrid, smart meter and EV
- Coverage of key countries in the region for each market with forecasts until 2020
- In the case of synchrophasors, annual unit sales and market size, until 2020, of the US, Canada, Mexico, and Colombia
- In the case of SCADA, market size and forecasts for the two major markets until 2020: the US and Brazil
- In the case of renewable energy generation, cumulative capacity additions for Mexico, the US, Canada, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Peru, from 2006 to 2020
- In the case of smart meter unit installations, the market for the US, Canada and Brazil
- In the case of the EV market, the current scenario in the US and Brazil
- In the case of the microgrid market, US forecasts until 2020
- The current outlook of upcoming technologies such as Outage Management Systems (OMS), Distribution Automation (DA), Virtual Power Plants, cloud computing and smart cities
- Smart grid policies for key countries: the US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil
Reasons to buy
The report will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the North and South American smart grid market
- Develop strategies for market penetration and product development
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage from the North and South American smart grid market’s growth potential
- Respond to your competitor’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Increased sophistication of attacks on smart grid infrastructure is driving the growth of the smart grid security market” MarketsandMarkets estimates the global smart grid security market to grow ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
This report provides an insight into the industry - current scenario, structure and practices In depth market scenario includes: - Market estimate for CY 16 - Geographical presence of key players - Providing ...